Ben Hagger - ever wonder what he looks like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw leave him alone: you're liable to give the poor lad nightmares.

I bet those things are like Chucky from Child's Play; the Peter Simon figurines, not young Bennyxxxphotoshoot :smirk:

I think that is a rather sweet photo. I hope they get Benny to model other stuff too

BTW, anyone remember Paula Yates on The Big Breakfast?

She used to interview people lying on a double bed.

Though it improved no end when Lily Savage replaced her lol

Not that I'm comparing Mr Hagger to a Birkenhead transvestite... :thinking:

BTW, anyone remember Paula Yates on The Big Breakfast?

She used to interview people lying on a double bed.

Though it improved no end when Lily Savage replaced her lol

Not that I'm comparing Mr Hagger to a Birkenhead transvestite... :thinking:

News just in, HoodedClaw has popped his clogs. He was found dead in bed after being smothered by a 'Hotel Collection' pillow. Also a twist to the story... James Russell was found in the wardrobe - he had also died and had suffocated on 500cts of Tanzanite. It is believed the killer may be an irate Bid.tv viewer.

When I first read this post re: Ben, I wasn't logged in and right by the side of it was an advert for internet dating... a lounging long haired woman in a provocative pose. I thought 'Hello, he's not a bit as I pictured him' then I saw the link

Hmmmmm...What a thing to wake up to. My OWN thread! ;D I really am being treated like a presenter :tongue: lol

Thanks for the comments guys! - BTW, if you really can see an arm coming out of the pillow, I'm off the hook, as that isn't my room! :cheeky: lol

Hmmmmm...What a thing to wake up to. My OWN thread! ;D I really am being treated like a presenter :tongue: lol

Thanks for the comments guys! - BTW, if you really can see an arm coming out of the pillow, I'm off the hook, as that isn't my room! :cheeky: lol

If you were a real presenter I'd tell you to stop selling ****** Tanzanite :tongue:

Have you been breaking into other people's houses? :thinking:

And just WHY didn't you use your room for your photoshoot? I wonder what you have to hide.

Hmmm.... :wonder:

:wink:

If you were a real presenter I'd tell you to stop selling ****** Tanzanite :tongue:

If Bennyxrayspecs was a real presenter, the pic would probably have been of him wearing a "rare" tanzanite ring.

One of only 2,000,000 remaining in clearance :tongue:

Latest posts

Back