Den said last night....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
........that she's got two daughters :nod:

Really? Yep, two. A youngest daughter and an oldest daughter.

She rarely mentions them, so, for those that missed her with a flat furry faux fox on her head last night with Myra, I thought I'd spread the news :wink:

NO! Really?

I'm in SHOCK. I always thought Denniece was a recluse by the way she completely fails to mention any relatives in any of the shows she's done. Ever. :thinking:

Two daughters????
1lg035faint.gif

There is the one who she harps on about her Special Needs, and doesnt really talk about the girl herself

What, does the girl like coloured clothes? Bet the Funereal Queen would find that rather trying :thinking:

Knew she had daughters but she has a brother called Dennis doesn't she who cross-dresses. Or am I completely wrong here?

Her youngest daughter has Downs Syndrome. When IW were selling those day pampering & photo shoot things, she took her daughters along. I saw the photos of them on one of the shows.

Her youngest daughter has Downs Syndrome. When IW were selling those day pampering & photo shoot things, she took her daughters along. I saw the photos of them on one of the shows.

Her daughter's disability came about as a result of meningitis, she wasn't born with it so it wouldn't be Down's Syndrome. I thought her brother was gay, no idea how he dresses.

Her daughter's disability came about as a result of meningitis, she wasn't born with it so it wouldn't be Down's Syndrome. I thought her brother was gay, no idea how he dresses.

Sorry, got it wrong. When i saw her some time ago on IW, I really thought she had Downs. Still, its hard being a parent of a child with disabilities. I speak from experience.

Sorry, got it wrong. When i saw her some time ago on IW, I really thought she had Downs. Still, its hard being a parent of a child with disabilities. I speak from experience.

Indeed it is extremely challenging to care for a disabled child or adult and I feel not enough is done to support people. Dennice irritates the hell out of me but I wish Laura and her sister all the very best.

I presume he puts his socks on one at a time.

Latest posts

Back