Arghh!! Sally Jacks you got a boyfriend we get the idea

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
My God every ****** minute my other half this, my other half that he got this he got that!!!!!!!!!! Shut upppppppppp!!!!!!! Are you competing with Justin in the I can me ntion the other half every minute of my shift. :angry::angry::angry:

we need to know about their lives paul becques the worst he must mention his wife helen and the kids about 20 times a shift see i know his wifes called helen that's how much he prattles on lol

I reckon they do it to remind themselves they DO have a life outside of flogging their 15 billionth tanzanite ring of the show :wink:

I don't mind them 'sharing' their partners (or in Simon Peter's case his mum, cleaner, his local WI) - but I don't to hear about them all the time.

The only thing I noticed Sally Jacks doing today was p!$$!ng herself when her producer picked her up on the fact that she said a the collar of a cardy she was selling matched its cuffs and its bottom...

Gave me the best laugh I'd had all day.

I think the vast majority of them are guilty of this. Nicola George is always going on about her boyfriend (yup, surprise to me aswell that she has one) and Charlotte Mounter is probably my favourite female presenter on the channels (along with Cindy) but I think I know way too much about her brothers, parents, nieces and nephews etc. I find it even more annoying when the assistants pipe up feeling the need to tell us about there other halfs (Gemma, Jules and Marina being the main culprits).

Latest posts

Back