Big well done to Rocks CS team

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Have to give credit where credit is due, just 2 days ago (Tuesday) I received my Kama Necklace which had a charm missing and a Kama bracelet bought for a xmas pressie, with the wrong name on the certificate card (mine instead of the recipient), anyway I told Katherine about it and sure enough today, just 2 days later the charm has arrived and an amended cert. card.

Am impressed with the CS service too, thanks Katherine :1:

Great to hear you receievd the missing charm Darls. Rocks CS is excellent - they listen to customers and bend over backwards to help. Keep it up rocks.

I think the standard of customer service is fantastic too. In fact, I've just been speaking to Katherine on the telephone (she took the time to call me...lovely surprise!).

They all really go that extra mile for their customers and deserve to make a huge success of this business venture.

It's great that you're all getting excellent customer service. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've been trying to get some earring backs that were missing from a pair of earrings I ordered a while ago. It's not such a big deal really, but it would have been nice to have got them after being promised they'd be sent to me. Oh well ...

It's great that you're all getting excellent customer service. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've been trying to get some earring backs that were missing from a pair of earrings I ordered a while ago. It's not such a big deal really, but it would have been nice to have got them after being promised they'd be sent to me. Oh well ...

Aw Mel that happened with my very first order from the 'darkside' (TJC). I received a set of jewellery and there was only 1 earring back, took bliddy ages to get those too.

Have you reminded them that they haven't arrived cos if they've been sent Royal Mail nothing surprises me *ducks incase Alladin reads this*

Hope they arrive soon but i'd remind them if I were you. :1:

I honestly don't think they've even been mailed Darls. I think Katherine is just overwhelmed, so can't blame her really. I'm starting to feel like a pest keep asking, so probably won't bother again. I've had a rotten day, so apologies for being such a whinger!

I honestly don't think they've even been mailed Darls. I think Katherine is just overwhelmed, so can't blame her really. I'm starting to feel like a pest keep asking, so probably won't bother again. I've had a rotten day, so apologies for being such a whinger!

Hi Melusina,

We do our very best to keep you all happy but as you can appreciate we are a small team at the moment, and with Tony on holiday Katherine gets a bit snowed under! I am in the office tomorrow so if you can email which pair of earrings they are you are waiting for backings for I will get them sent to you straight away. Sorry for the problem and I will make sure it is sorted out. My email is [email protected]

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hi Valleygirl can you drop me an email too and I will get onto the card for you.

Cheers

Sarah

Great thread! I think we all like to moan about the dreadful CS we receive from various companies, so it's only fair we should celebrate the companies which get it right! I take this chance to thank Rachael for promtply solving a technical glitch with my checkout a few days ago: my order was promptly received two days after Rachael fixed the problem for me, and I am a very happy (if poor) customer!:1:

This company is going from strength to strength. As it expands, let's hope that its Customer Services keeps that personal touch, often lacking in our high tech, everything at top speed life styles. I rather think the Bennets continue to please all their customers- new and old.

I think the Bennett's interaction on this site is superb. they face up to problems, roll up sleeves and get stuck in to resolve things.

I'm sure Sarah will be as good as her word and your missing items will turn up pdq!

anyone want to roll their sleeves up and help Katherine in the stockroom?! Her "to do" list must be a mile long by now lol.

anyone want to roll their sleeves up and help Katherine in the stockroom?! Her "to do" list must be a mile long by now lol.

Mememememememe!!!!!
I'd love a day in the Rocks stockroom...!
As long as there's no metal detectors on the way out...lol
You're all quite right, I've found the CS at Rocks to be blinding, well done to everyone.

Melusina, your earring backs should be leaving us by post today - hopefully you'll get them tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

John

Latest posts

Back