Lisa Brash is doing an impression of....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Cruella Deville tonight she not looking good. Normally Lisa looks quite good what you done to yourself girl. Bring back the fringe and lighter hair.

Is this the very loud girl with the Geordie accent, jet black hair and a voice that would cut ice ? sorry, but I turn her off, I just cant hack listening to her, and tonight she was bordering on the obscene with her banter with the camera crew. Not professional !

Is this the very loud girl with the Geordie accent, jet black hair and a voice that would cut ice ? sorry, but I turn her off, I just cant hack listening to her, and tonight she was bordering on the obscene with her banter with the camera crew. Not professional !

That's her.... Dockyard Doris, the sailors friend

I can't imagine who would want to listen to that dreadful loud gravel like voice....fog on the tyne.:tongue:

I don't think men want to be round her for her voice.

Besides, it's not nice to talk with your mouth full.

I often wonder what it would be like to live in the Brash household;

When Lisa goes for a bath the bathroom door is left wide open for all to see
Lisa goes to bed naked and dials 999 to be rescued by the local Fire Bridage every night so the whole street can see her bum as she is lowered down the ladder
A Dwarf wardrobe for all her skirts
Chip pan on the stove for hair gel
Pot Noodle in the cupboard for nutrious meal times

I often wonder what it would be like to live in the Brash household;

When Lisa goes for a bath the bathroom door is left wide open for all to see
Lisa goes to bed naked and dials 999 to be rescued by the local Fire Bridage every night so the whole street can see her bum as she is lowered down the ladder
A Dwarf wardrobe for all her skirts
Chip pan on the stove for hair gel
Pot Noodle in the cupboard for nutrious meal times

And don't forget that she is an ace cook... rhubarb pie: a foot long and an inch thick:wink:

This poor woman, with no self respect whatsoever, looks like she would turn up for a packet of fags and her bus fare home. What an unhappy person

This poor woman, with no self respect whatsoever, looks like she would turn up for a packet of fags and her bus fare home. What an unhappy person

She's "famous" (allegedly) for being an ex-girlfriend of Robbie Williams; I think life has been one continuous downhill slalom for Miss Brash since such heady heights of notoriety.

Think Abi Titmuss, but without the business acumen. And the personal hygiene.

Latest posts

Back