Wertheim Vacuum Cleaner.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
I have just watched the presentation of this with Simon Isles and Timothy Lumsden........sorry I meant Shaun Ryan,and guess who who gave their opinion of the product?
Well it was that elusive Scottish lady who now takes the name of Pauline who was the chosen member of public to give their so called unbiased opinion saying it is an "Absolutely fabulous" product...........:headbang:
This is the same Scottish woman that has been on Ideal World giving her opinion on the Ubisurfer,Halogen oven and the Karcher window cleaner to name just a few and does a very bad job of alternating her accent.
Why do IW use people that they know or employ to give bias opinions on the products that they sell?
If its not the wee lassie from Scotland,then its one of Howards Welsh Rarebit friends from the valleys who always seem to be giving their opinion and I just wonder how much IW are paying them!
Anyway back to the cleaner,the guest presenter chap with the glasses and receding hairline said after seeing the muck come out of a bag that was used on Joanne's (please don't discriminate against me because of my accent) home........"I will give you one thing though,it is CLEAN DIRT"...........:mysmilie_854:
Clean dirt.......What is CLEAN DIRT!
Just what do Ideal World give these people to drink in the Green Room before they come on air..................:confused:

Well, IW has traded in oxymorons for years (and no, that's not a crack at the staff - possibly).

After all, it sells unwearable plastic tat and calls it "fashion" :tongue:

Latest posts

Back