Award winning? What award?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

earwig

Registered Shopper
when peter simon comes on during his introduction and says "and now live from london the award wining peter simon"
i'd like to know what award is that then?
the only award that programme should get is 'most UN-FACTUAL programme....:cheeky:
has anyone got any other suggestions for an award to bid tv?:thinking:

If he says "the award winning Peter Simon" the he is talking bout himself not bid tv.

I believe Bid tv won the Ben Hagger award for best shopping channel to feature his duvet cover on their website.

I also believe bid tv won best use of the rarest gemstone in the world in the annual Golden Tanzanite Awards which took place in a mine near Pontefract last month.

Mark Ryes won best use of a talentless twat award.

Lisa Brash won male viewers vote for best impression of a mattress.

If he says "the award winning Peter Simon" the he is talking bout himself not bid tv.

I believe Bid tv won the Ben Hagger award for best shopping channel to feature his duvet cover on their website.

I also believe bid tv won best use of the rarest gemstone in the world in the annual Golden Tanzanite Awards which took place in a mine near Pontefract last month.

Mark Ryes won best use of a talentless twat award.

Lisa Brash won male viewers vote for best impression of a mattress.

LMAO! Very good Sir :clapping:

When Peter Simon says he's "award winning", it's shorthand for "restraining order recipient".

Unless he's talking about the Blue Peter badge he nicked when he was working for kids' BBC back in the early 90s :tongue:

They were the first auction channel + price drop first falling price channel.

I'm sure you've all heard them talk about being the biggest discount channel too?

I'm sure you've all heard them talk about being the biggest discount channel too?
It's the biggest fictional discount channel (in other words, usually invent a ludicrously high start price), which is certainly not something to brag about :wink:

Peter Simon wins the "Hey Ho" award for the his comedy monologues.

Lisa Brash wins the "Cattle Grid" award for the most grating voice.

And the "Overacting Assistant" award goes to...(nervously fumbles open the envelope, then unconvincingly gasps)...Helen Bates!

Latest posts

Back