This is the latest tat they are selling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
clock.jpg

Anyone want one? It looks worse on tv the picture is quite good

Well Sally was saying the other day that she loves Babs Keller's designs - finds them really quirky. It wouldn't really fit in with my decor, so I shall give it a miss. :hi:

That cake stand seems a bit sinister to me. Makes me wonder what happened to the rest of Helen Bate's body :confused:

I bet you have taken it Greg and you are hiding it in your bed :cheeky: You lust after Helen every time she is on think you like a Blackpool accent :tongue:

I reckon if I knelt on it and put on a wig, make up and a miniskirt on and sang "When I'm Cleaning Windows", I think I would look and sound a lot like Helen! :emo:

I would be the first Helen Bates, Miss Blackpool female impersonator.

I think we have the first official ShoppingTelly tranvestite perverted weirdo.... Well Greg whatever turns you on mate :sad: Errr be sure to post a picture of it for us won't you:cheeky:

I reckon if I knelt on it and put on a wig, make up and a miniskirt on and sang "When I'm Cleaning Windows", I think I would look and sound a lot like Helen! :emo:

I would be the first Helen Bates, Miss Blackpool female impersonator.

Can i join you? We can be the next Mel & Kim.

Maybe this is why Bid are advertising for buying assistants: the buyer's been hitting the drugs before placing orders? :tongue:

Latest posts

Back