Kenwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
So kind of them to bother themselves with price comparisons to help us out :rolleyes:

IW while stocks last :rolleyes: £419.99 plus £7.99 p&p

Timothy Lumsden has just said that the cheapest they found this was in Debenhams for £449 without the attachments, Tesco and Currys have it for £499

He fails to mention good old........

Amazon who have it for £331, again without the attachments, but free delivery. Plus if you want the attachments, they are cheaper on Amazon than Timothy's just quoted.

That is quite a price difference, and it just goes to show that in a lot of instances IW are not always the cheapest option regardless of what their robotic presenters say.
Cherry picking price comparisons is all very well but it makes you look like a street seller when you get found out,and I personally have found items considerably cheaper elsewhere like Argos and Amazon.
Is it just IW who conduct price comparisons as I have never seen this tactic used on QVC or Argos ?

Bid TV do price comparisons but they usually find the most expensive website they can :cheeky: No surprises there

Here here mommabear - I was screaming the same thing at the tele. I got a Kenwood chef for Xmas from my parents and it is ace and Amazon was the cheapest place by far. I only watched the show to see what they were doing in it and if there were any tricks I could use

Here here mommabear - I was screaming the same thing at the tele. I got a Kenwood chef for Xmas from my parents and it is ace and Amazon was the cheapest place by far. I only watched the show to see what they were doing in it and if there were any tricks I could use

That's why I watch Shaun Ryan's cruising show :nod:

On one of the cruises, you can actually meet Shaun Ryan :mysmilie_844:

I wonder if this means you may just bump into him on board, or whether he has a special meeting place, bit like a book signing without a book :mysmilie_506:

Ooooh! Ahoy me hearties and shiver my timbers!

I suddenly feel all queer (no change there, then)

Latest posts

Back