Mark Ryes Is At The Cinema and having a bad time.... Hahha

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
I think I actually WILL go and see The iron lady tonight. :)

nor me. If you wanna see a film, go alone. If you wanna snog a guy and NOT see the film, go with someone! I'm here alone!!

Can't remember the last time I went to the cinema in the evening! Don't like other people on the same screening lol

Bored with terrible trailers. Come on... Play the goddamn film already

Lol every person on the back row of the cinema (where I am sitting alone) is looking at their smart phone during the trailers

Oh no... End of row at the back for when I have to slip out for a wee! About an hour in I reckon lol

Woman with big hat on in the cinema... ****ing take it off NOW. This is why I hate evening screenings

Lol he saying everyone on their phones and not seeing the film and he is twittering onhis phone the sad little muppet there's a reason you are at the cinema alone you sad man!!!

Last edited:
Ahh, no. :sad:

I feel sorry for Mr Ryes.

What a twit though...

Mr Ryes may have an ego and sometimes does and says stupid things (including some things I personally disagree with), but I still feel that he occasionally receives some unwarranted criticism on this forum when certain other presenters on the Sit-up channels are perhaps more deserving of such criticism :wink:

To criticise someone for being lonely at a cinema is rather harsh when you could equally say that he was lonely at 9am this morning and on his own again at 4pm this afternoon. And if you were bored with cinema trailers wouldn't you fiddle with your smartphone (if you have one of course) as well?

Just saying :smile:

Mr Ryes may have an ego and sometimes does and says stupid things (including some things I personally disagree with), but I still feel that he occasionally receives some unwarranted criticism on this forum when certain other presenters on the Sit-up channels are perhaps more deserving of such criticism :wink:

To criticise someone for being lonely at a cinema is rather harsh when you could equally say that he was lonely at 9am this morning and on his own again at 4pm this afternoon. And if you were bored with cinema trailers wouldn't you fiddle with your smartphone (if you have one of course) as well?

Just saying :smile:

I don't think I insult Mark Ryes more than other Bid presenters.

I like to think I'm just as abusive to them all :nod:

Here's something I learnt very recently and suspect Mr Ryes doesn't know about this. Appanently in certain cinemas you can get a refund if you choose to walk out within the first 10 minutes of a film starting, which is very useful for people who get bored easily (like myself) :smile:

Though of course if Mr Ryes has chosen, ahem, the wrong sort of film in the hope of, erm, you know what, well there is really no hope for him, is there :heartbroke:

Though of course if Mr Ryes has chosen, ahem, the wrong sort of film in the hope of, erm, you know what, well there is really no hope for him, is there :heartbroke:

Popcorn?

Or do you mean a tongue wrestle with a Westler's hot dog? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back