I hope Sally Jaxx isn't going to be a regular late night fixture!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Her screeching sounded just like Edna Everage. It's the last thing you want when you are nodding off in the late hours. I suddenly got woken up by her screaming, "Buy, buy, BUY!". For a moment, I thought I was on the Costa Concordia and the Captain was in the middle of his hasty farewell before tripping into his lifeboat....

She's absolutely dreadful, isn't she? Completely focused on the sell, sell, sell & absolutely shameless with it. Squawking away like some demented parrot. Cannot watch her for more than a couple of minutes. :hi:

Her screeching sounded just like Edna Everage. It's the last thing you want when you are nodding off in the late hours. I suddenly got woken up by her screaming, "Buy, buy, BUY!". For a moment, I thought I was on the Costa Concordia and the Captain was in the middle of his hasty farewell before tripping into his lifeboat....

I bet it's not the first time Greg you have been woken in the middle of the night by a screeching woman shouting buy buy buy! :tongue: stop hanging around those dodgy areas with your vast amount of £50 notes.

It said on the news they were playing the theme to the Titanic on the ship before it went down haha you couldn't make it up.

I can tell you steve31, that the drag queens here in Brighton are well worth their price! :angel:

i don't really mind sally but agree she's a bit loud and screechy for late night

Sally is on earlier today. She's screeching and dancing away. Loving it :tongue:

I can take her or leave her ......... until she starts yelling out the number of items that remain to be sold - 45, 44, 43 etc., then I can most definitely leave her!

As an adult, who isn't dyscalculic, I do know the numbers and can even count backwards all by myself :wink: Maybe one day she'll count down to zero and blast off into space.

Lets' face it, Bid don't pick demure wallflowers to be presenters.

Badn news I'm afraid Sally Jaxx is doing lates on Wednesdays as she is doing a college course in the daytime so Mike Mason will be doing 6.30pm

Latest posts

Back