Taya White Clay hair thickener !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Me and the good wife have just been watching the presentation of this product with Ellis "Queenie" Ward and a pretty Venezuelan model who grew up with an indigenous tribe close to the river Amazon.
Both me and Mrs H were made up when Ellis who irritates me more than anyone else on TV was told by the pretty model "Do you get paid commission for constantly repeating that a person is beautiful and gorgeous and stunning and pretty"..........:up:
Nice one Love..........:clapping:
Anyway the product itself can apparently transform the limpest of hairstyles into something that is full of body and shine and can give you back your youthful look just by applying a small amount of this clay to your Barnet..........:emo:
What put Mrs H off this product was the description given by the Amazonian model who stated that "The special white clay is gathered from the bottom of the Amazon river,and we all know what special minerals and enzymes collect there"
"Mmmm"..... said Mrs H, "Special minerals and enzymes mixed with turtle,crocodile,crab and fish turds,that is what collects at the bottom of the Amazon"........:cheeky:

The truth hurts sometimes..............:tongue:

Me and the good wife have just been watching the presentation of this product with Ellis "Queenie" Ward and a pretty Venezuelan model who grew up with an indigenous tribe close to the river Amazon.
Both me and Mrs H were made up when Ellis who irritates me more than anyone else on TV was told by the pretty model "Do you get paid commission for constantly repeating that a person is beautiful and gorgeous and stunning and pretty"..........:up:
Nice one Love..........:clapping:
Anyway the product itself can apparently transform the limpest of hairstyles into something that is full of body and shine and can give you back your youthful look just by applying a small amount of this clay to your Barnet..........:emo:
What put Mrs H off this product was the description given by the Amazonian model who stated that "The special white clay is gathered from the bottom of the Amazon river,and we all know what special minerals and enzymes collect there"
"Mmmm"..... said Mrs H, "Special minerals and enzymes mixed with turtle,crocodile,crab and fish turds,that is what collects at the bottom of the Amazon"........:cheeky:

The truth hurts sometimes..............:tongue:
Yes ,but then once collected,it's sifted through the finest strands of silk in the world,and purified in water from the Dead Sea.From there it's talken to Rome where it's blessed by the Pope himself. How can you be so cynical?

My friend sent for this. Its foul & she sent it straight back. Her hair was like a sticky gooey mess that she could barley get the brush through & had to rewash her hair. And she only used a blob the size of a 20p piece.

My friend sent for this. Its foul & she sent it straight back. Her hair was like a sticky gooey mess that she could barley get the brush through & had to rewash her hair. And she only used a blob the size of a 20p piece.

Like I previously stated lilian,applying turtle,crab and fish turds to your hair is going to cause problems.............:cheeky:
Bring back Head and Shoulders and Timotei!

Watched this Pick of the Day today with the beautiful Patricia Vasquez from Venezuela who was constantly referring to Howard as Stefan for some strange reason........?
Very funny though..........:mysmilie_507:

Howard looked so irritated when she was talking and just caught sight that he was on camera when he started pulling a face

Naughty Howard :sad:

Stefan quite suits him

It just shows how irrelevant Howard is as a presenter when his guest presenter can't even be bothered to get his name right!
She must have been briefed after going off air as she did finally get his name right when it was shown at the 11:00 slot.

Poor Howard,nobody loves him.........:cheeky:

Just watched the totally irritating and false Ellis "Queenie" Ward presenting this mornings showing at 10:00 but had to switch channels after she started with her customary triple outbursts of "busier,busier and busier","look,look,look" and "again and again and again".
Truly cringeworthy.........:taphead:

The before and after shots are not totally true here

The before photo is dead flat hair but the models in the studio haven't got dead flat hair, they have had their hair in rollers and then brushed straight, hence the big curly do when they've used the product. The frizzy haired model didn't even have hers done on air. She had a before frizzy photo and appeared on screen with it all silky smooth and straight. Must have took hours to do with the product and straighteners.

omg just flicking through channels loens hair!!!!!!!!!! looks like a throwback to the 80's :O if it does that to your hair no thanks!

Latest posts

Back