Bid Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BidShoppingFan

Registered Shopper
Don't get me wrong there certainly are some dodgy sales on bid in terms of value but I still see bid shopping as the best place in the world to get certain products. Certain Megadeals/Megadrops and other offers are amazing value that you just couldn't get elsewhere. It is a shame about the constant gold plated/ finished tat but the Ab Rocket is brilliantly priced. On all the infomercials it is priced at £129.99 or 3 payments of £43.33 but bid are selling it on their website at a fixed price of £39.99 although I bought mine from a TV sale for just £29.99 + £6.99 p&p. Even QVC are selling it for £106.00 + £7.95 p&p

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.433294.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

True to be honest I saw a Wii go for a good price but Bid deals are only value when they sell high value prodcuts ie Memory Foam Mattress and Memory Foam Mattress Toppers I swear by the topper best thing I ever bought (from Argos) they are really good value. When you get the low value products the P&P makes them bad deals. The ice shoes spikes were going for £30 last month a company who delivers to our workplace sold them for £5.

Latest posts

Back