Why is Ideal World so popular?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BidShoppingFan

Registered Shopper
I struggle to see what the attraction of this network is!
Awfully boring presenters (Debbie Shore to be precise), at least 1 hour per product, tatty items, premium rate phone number, over priced items etc.

Is it just me?!

What makes you think it's popular?
973417.gif

Debbie Shore boring? How dare you! :tongue: She's the only decent thing about IW

and Andy in his pants of course

I agree Bexi, imo Debbie and Lottie are the only two IW presenters that are worth watching. Ellis is a good presenter, just too patronizing and manic.

ellis is ok she can sometimes come across a bit patronising altho not sure she means to anyone remember her as the assistant on you bet with matthew kelly?

Debbie Shore is the most annoying presenter on the planet (along with Catherine Huntley) ~ she's supercilious, patronising and as dull as they come. I can't watch her for more than 10 seconds without entering into a coma. If the two of them ever paired up I'd explode!!

I'd love to see Howard and Charlie do a slot together though!

Maybe my memory is failing me but did Ellis really appear on You Bet?

Maybe she did but I remember her with Jeremy Beadle, Henry Kelly and others on Game for a Laugh - which was taken the mickey out of beautifully by the Not the Nine O'Clock News programme.

Oh and while we're at it, there are 13 of us viewing the IW forum at the moment whereas over 200 are chatting on the QVC one which might tell you all you need to know about how popular IW is.

Latest posts

Back