Karcher Window Vac Pick of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Howard "Boyo" Griffiths........ "Do you have windows"?

Need I say more............:mysmilie_501:

This used to be sold at £59.99 but what a great offer this is not at £69.99 with a few cloths and a bottle of cleaner thrown in for an extra tenner. You can use washing up liquid :confused2:

I see that Argos are also selling this today for a period of 24 hours for £49.99 + £5.95 P&P which gives a total of £55.94...........:clapping:
Compare this to Ideal Worlds pick of the day which costs £69.99 + £5.99 P&P which gives a total of £75.98.......:sad:
The only difference between the two offers is that you get a cleaning kit with the Ideal World effort which I believe you do not need and the product will work just as good without the cleaning kit just by using fairy liquid and a microfiber cloth.........:up:
So the price difference between the two products is a whopping £20.04......:mysmilie_466: and if you go down to your local Argos store you will save on the postage and you will be able to purchase it over the counter for £49.99..........:rock:
So that will make a saving of £25.99 if you buy this item at Argos rather than at Ideal World.........!

Get your boots on and get down to Argos if you want one of these.................:mysmilie_59:
Well done Argos........:up:

I wonder if IW mention what Argos are selling this product for when they announce their price comparisons ?
Probably not methinks........:cheeky:

d
I see that Argos are also selling this today for a period of 24 hours for £49.99 + £5.95 P&P which gives a total of £55.94...........:clapping:
Compare this to Ideal Worlds pick of the day which costs £69.99 + £5.99 P&P which gives a total of £75.98.......:sad:
The only difference between the two offers is that you get a cleaning kit with the Ideal World effort which I believe you do not need and the product will work just as good without the cleaning kit just by using fairy liquid and a microfiber cloth.........:up:
So the price difference between the two products is a whopping £20.04......:mysmilie_466: and if you go down to your local Argos store you will save on the postage and you will be able to purchase it over the counter for £49.99..........:rock:
So that will make a saving of £25.99 if you buy this item at Argos rather than at Ideal World.........!

Get your boots on and get down to Argos if you want one of these.................:mysmilie_59:
Well done Argos........:up:

I wonder if IW mention what Argos are selling this product for when they announce their price comparisons ?
Probably not methinks........:cheeky:

The Argos price in store is £59.99 with no addons, the £49.99 deal is only available on Argos TV as there deal of the day, which is that price until 3pm tommorrow.

Good old Argos

The package Argos is showing, IW have on sale at £69.99, Argos in store will be selling it for £59.99 during the life of the catalogue, what will IW do, will they have to lower the price, will they have to admit Argos are selling it cheaper, this is soooooooooooo exciting, well done argos yay

d

The Argos price in store is £59.99 with no addons, the £49.99 deal is only available on Argos TV as there deal of the day, which is that price until 3pm tommorrow.

Good old Argos

I stand corrected Jazzy as the £49.99 deal is only available on Argos TV and not as a pick up at the store,but this is still cheaper than Idea Worlds effort.
I remember a similar thing happening recently with the Phillips Airfryer with Argos dropping its in-store price down to match its TV price when the offer ended on the TV.
Maybe the same thing will happen with the window vac,but I would not take the chance and would buy it via the cheaper TV offer before the 24 hour time limit expires.
This is the second time that I can remember where Argos have shown an item at the exact same time as Ideal World and have given a cheaper option with a substantial saving to boot.
I like their style,competition is a healthy thing and the consumer can really benefit from it..............:clapping:

go on argos! what will IW do now? if as i suspect they just happen not to incl argos in their price comparisons their very naughty people misleading their customers haha go argos!

I know this is a ideal world forum, but why doesnt the channel mentioned ever get threads put in there forum, as i find there channel very entertaining, none of there presenters take it seriously, mess up demos, sell non stick pans, and the stuff sticks when theyve taken the food out, Kitchen items, which they overfill i.e. sandwich makers, and then they say what the hell but thats how i like em

Maybe ideal world, might sell there remaining 59.99 stock as a monday morning madness deal or something, and the pack what they have introduced today, with the extra kit, might become there general in stock item, that way, they could say, well only we give u the microfibre cloths, and cleaner tabs

I have noticed that IW have put on a 2 hour showing of the Ideapad tablet when it originally should have been on for only 1 hour followed by the Karcher window vac.
I wonder if this sudden change in delaying the window vac presentation has anything to do with Argos showing it at the same time.......:cheeky:
The Karcher window vac is a pick of the day and I have never known IW to put back a pick of the day if it has not sold out.
Looks like Argos have thrown down the gauntlet and Ideal World have bottled out.........:happy:

Happy days are here again............:cheeky:

i did email got no response weird that isn't it? lol do hope argos are going to hijack future IW pick of the days haha alls fair in love and war they're not actually commiting a crime argos that is just healthy competition :)

Latest posts

Back