Portable Speakers for a bicycle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Bid!!! cyclists are annoying enough without you selling them speakers to put on their bike handlebars and have to listen to their music as they illegally cycle on the pavement. Charlie I am surprised at you for promoting the use of this product on trains and in the parks.

I'm a cyclist and I'm not annoying! :tongue:

Look on the bright side, there are plenty of kids already playing their tinny mobile phone speakers at full volume on street corners; at least with the cycle speakers the sound will disappear fairly quickly as long as they're cycling fast enough :smile:

This is essentially the 21st century version of the handlebar-mounted cycle radio, which few people bought and even fewer people seemed to actually use (unless I'm mistaken). At least from a positive aspect it's nice to see Bid promote environmentally friendly transport, which is probably all you can afford after buying so much tat from these channels and having to sell your car to pay for it all (with apologies to the non-drivers out there; I don't mean this in a Jeremy Clarkson-sort of way, honest) :wink2:

I saw them a week or so ago, and I thought how silly. Cycling with 2 speakers on the handle bars.

I saw it with Steve Mac Donald, and he said "It's lift threaterning to have headphones on when on your bike...." Well, I'm sorry, you don't have speakers braring out!

There's a blind corner on the pavement at the top of my road and cyclists seem to be so surprised to find pedestrians on it. The other evening FIVE (young male) cyclists were on the very narrow pavement coming towards me at quite a speed and when I remonstrated with them some other lads just said, "Aw leave them alone!" WHAT? I told them to keep their noses out of it and refused to move out of the cyclists' way, why should I jump to the side?

Who is gonna have this on their handlebars? I doubt kids will think this is cool playing the latest Justin Beiber on it.

Obviously down in Brighton you don't have you share of Chavs and brain dead like we have up here I am afraid the braindead trakky wearing argos jewelled morons will not give a toss who can hear it.

We have a big problem here with cycling on pavements. I've had more near misses thatn I can remember. When you shout 'get on the road' the cyclist immediately shouts back 'No speak the English' Now I shout 'You've got a slow puncture on the back wheel' that makes 'em stop and another good one is' Your zip's undone mate' I ride a bike and manage quite well without going on the pavement and so do thousands of other responsible cyclists. Its the few who spoil it for the many that cause the trouble

I saw it with Steve Mac Donald, and he said "It's lift threaterning to have headphones on when on your bike...." Well, I'm sorry, you don't have speakers braring out!

Well, don't cycle in elevators then :taphead:

:smirk:

Latest posts

Back