"Big & Beautiful"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amber&ruby

Registered Shopper
OH my what ever next as a larger lady Well very large by some standards I thought that I would have a watch just to see what was on offer. Well the first top would have made any one over a size 16 look like the Christmas turkey complete with shinny tin foil.
Loen was trying her best but on mentioning that you would have the 30DMBG so that you could try it on at home then went on to say that she had brought something tried it on and then sent it back before saying OH but not from us from the other channel.

I caught that bit too, she was quick to add "not from here" :33:

That shiny top was rather gastly

lop.jpg

That top may look hideous to the untrained eye, but if you look at it from the design features, it's ingenious....the tight foil band around the arms to restrain the bingo wings, the foil bodice bit to draw attention to the voluptuous bust and away from the more generous belly and last but not least, the foil edging draws the eye down to the camels toe and away from even the biggest of child bearing hips.

The perfect garment to make the larger lady feel even more beautiful.... Ideal Worlds buyer should be congratulated for having their finger on the pulse of cutting edge fashion.

That top may look hideous to the untrained eye, but if you look at it from the design features, it's ingenious....the tight foil band around the arms to restrain the bingo wings, the foil bodice bit to draw attention to the voluptuous bust and away from the more generous belly and last but not least, the foil edging draws the eye down to the camels toe and away from even the biggest of child bearing hips.

The perfect garment to make the larger lady feel even more beautiful.... Ideal Worlds buyer should be congratulated for having their finger on the pulse of cutting edge fashion.

Brilliant! :18:

you've sold it to me, i just HAVE to have one! :29:

Latest posts

Back