Mike Smith losing it on Speed Auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Poor Mike, things going wrong and he's getting peed off! lol

The trials and tribulations of presenting on the Graveyard Channel! :cheeky:

I would loved to have seen that because Mike Smith was almost insufferable as his 'zany' self on Price-drop whilst maintaining a semblance of complete control over the proceedings, so to actually see him "lose it" would have been an absolute pleasure :smile:

I only saw last 15 minutes but he looked very stressed a product was £2.51 and just wasn't selling. He did seem to be struggling to know what to do whereas now you have Chris Rhodes who doesn't give a s*** whether they sell or not. Always Mr Cool only seen Chris lose it once when he did his back in and was in great pain for whole shift he ended up lying on the floor unable to get up.

i saw a few minutes last night he looked really bored and fed up when the item wasn't selling looked like he had no idea what to do

They had lots of computer problems last night. I don't usually watch Mike or Speed-Auction but it was quite funny especially the bit where he couldn't keep the sunglasses case upright. It kept falling over but instead of letting it fall over he kept righting it about 50 times and getting more frustrated with it.

Latest posts

Back