Get Ready for the ultimate in designer fragrance...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Yes it's the ultimate, the one all the stars are wearing, the one that all the top perfume companies wish they had got their hands on yes folks get ready Speed Auction is tonight selling the one the only....

Hollyoaks perfume yes you heard right Hollyoaks perfume yes you to can smell like a group of teens (who are actually about 30) from a small chav area of Chester.... Don't miss this exclusive product tonight... Greg has his web bid in now as he loves the smell of a Chester Teen on his body. :cheeky:

Every time I catch the end of Hollyoaks, all I see are hysterical teenagers either desperately trying to surpress their hormones or very badly attempting to make some epoch-making statement by overacting in a totally unconvincing manner; a bit like Peter Simon on Bid TV perhaps :wink:

That in itself isn't a good advertisment for that fragrance since you could end up as miserable as them as a consequence
headbang.gif

Greg has his web bid in now as he loves the smell of a Chester Teen on his body

:emo: Ugh. Noooo.

I must be a very sad person. I have never seen Hollyoaks, never watched Eastenders, only watched Emmerdale when I was on leave in the 1970's because my mum watched it and gave up watching Coronation St when Percy Sugden left. Consequently I don't know most of the 'stars' on Strictly when each series starts. I would imagine this perfume to be cheap and nasty. I'll stick to the one I've been wearing since the late 60's

I must be a very sad person. I have never seen Hollyoaks, never watched Eastenders, only watched Emmerdale when I was on leave in the 1970's because my mum watched it and gave up watching Coronation St when Percy Sugden left. Consequently I don't know most of the 'stars' on Strictly when each series starts. I would imagine this perfume to be cheap and nasty. I'll stick to the one I've been wearing since the late 60's
I know lots of people who don't like the soaps (myself included), and are bewildered when confronted with so-called 'celebs' on TV shows that we're presumably supposed to all recognise according to certain TV producers, so you're not sad or odd in the slightest :smile:

Hollyoaks is just pretentious, over-acted, clichéd nonsense for pubescent teenagers and I suspect that the perfume is just the same.

Latest posts

Back