The Guitar Wizard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Well what a load of cr*p..............:taphead:
Cheap plastic rubbish probably made in a sweat shop in China that can make a guitar sound like nothing that you have ever heard before.
As a guitar player myself I am totally against these type of cheap gimmicks that can ruin anyone's technique if they are thinking of learning how to play the guitar.
Please stay well clear of this tat and learn how to play guitar properly using your fingers to hold down strings and form properly sounding chords.
This could ruin a learners technique for good as the chords played using this gimmick sound terrible and more importantly you cannot use it to play solos which is a natural progression when learning to play six string guitar...........:rock:

Yet another cr*p product brought to us from the masters of tat........Ideal World!

I'll NEVER forgive IW for this: I was channel surfing and upon hitting their channel was met by Howard doing something unnatural. Something evil. Something... terrifying.

He was attempting to... Sing!

:mysmilie_466:

I still haven't stopped shaking.

:puke:

I'll NEVER forgive IW for this: I was channel surfing and upon hitting their channel was met by Howard doing something unnatural. Something evil. Something... terrifying.

He was attempting to... Sing!

:mysmilie_466:

I still haven't stopped shaking.

:puke:

I know,I heard him he totally murdered one of my all time favourite tracks "Down by the Riverside"...........:mysmilie_11:
I am just watching the midnight airing of this product and they showed 8 stock updates from previous shows one after another.......Cringe!
The guest presenter who apparently invented this piece of tat states "You don't need to learn guitar properly,you just need to buy this product".
How wrong can one be.............!
Learn guitar the proper way peeps,believe me it is the only way.

ooh it's awful isn't it? it's like watching some old 80's kids show when they used to sing a few songs if your serious about learning the guitar do it the proper way this is prob just for people who want to have a play and yes howard was awful

These days you don't even have to be able to read music to play the guitar properly,there are many internet sites that offer free tablature or tabs as they are more commonly known which show you were to put your fingers to play a song..........Simples!
If you are serious about learning to play guitar choose the tablature route rather than investing in tat like the Guitar wizard which you will undoubtedly bin when you find out how limited it is.
I love playing guitar and bass,I find it to be very therapeutic.............:nod:

I was listening to some Steve Lukather today and his playing is incredible. I'm sure there are folk round like that today but it really worries me with these kind of 'gimmicks' - why do we need tat like the Guitar Wizard? Playing the guitar takes time, patience and effort... Sigh.

I agree with every single word.. The whole concept is so anti what playing a guitar is all about,I don't even get what the inventor was thinking.It's souless rubbish.

Is it wrong to say I'm really considering buying this? :angel:
Of course it is a free world kat and you can buy whatever you want from whoever,but it is obvious that sometimes it is wise not to purchase certain items that are flawed or are a total waste of money and the Guitar Wizard is one of those type of items.
I can only advise you not to purchase this item!

Latest posts

Back