Should Sit Up and all TV shopping channels be made to mention the P&P cost...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Should Sit Up and all TV shopping channels be made to mention the P&P/phone costs

• YES

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • DON'T KNOW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greg

Registered Shopper
...and phone call charge VERBALLY at least once during an auction/presentation?

I think it would make it fairer for those with poor eyesight and everyone who maybe unaware of the additional costs. What do you think?

No would spoil the fun of all the thickos who don't realise it's not really a £1. If I ran the channel I would make the p&p a lot smaller if I was allowed. Plus I would add on a presenter fee as a thank you for the hard work they do everyday.

And they should make multi buy clearer too as they neglect to mention that the p&p still applies to each item and they are only saving on the cost of a call per item!! Very misleading in my opinion.

...and phone call charge VERBALLY at least once during an auction/presentation?

I think it would make it fairer for those with poor eyesight and everyone who maybe unaware of the additional costs. What do you think?
Ideally they should, but I find it quite amusing when the presenters 'can't believe' how low the price has gone, then claim 'you couldn't even buy a drink on a night out for that' whilst completely ignoring the inflated phone charges and p&p.

Just to give someone a bit of credit, the only time I have ever seen someone actually mention the p&p and phone charge was that young Scottish lad James. He did it fairly recently aswell, I think on some Homedics item. Only the once mind, guessing he got a telling off from the bosses for talking about it.

Yes they should! As you say Greg, some people have poor eyesight so it is unfair not to.

Latest posts

Back