The official Mark Ryes Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Yes folks its here the brand new Mark Ryes website full of fascinating information about one of the country's premier presenters and voiceover talents.

This exciting site also contains a diary of all Mark Ryes tv and radio engagements so you will never have to miss a moment of Mark.

Plus the homepage has lots of lovely large photos of the lovely Mark for you to ogle and dribble over and if you are Greg do other things to :tongue:

So hey visit now and have hours of entertainment and you will wonder where your evening went.

http://markryes.com/

Channel Management

An integral part of the Bid TV presentation team - Mark's also headed up the company's training programme, coaching new presenters and evaluating on air performance across the team.

Yeah, I saw that this got changed last friday :) Do all of the links work now, as they didn't then! :p He did used to have his diary on his old one too ;)

and if you are Greg do other things to

I'm gonna sue you! :nod:

OK. Which Top Cat cat is Mark Ryes???

TopCatsGangofCats.jpg

Can I sue Mr Ryes under the Trades Description Act?

"Mark is an experienced TV presenter, voice-over artist and radio host. He's likeable, professional and always delivers whether in front of the camera, on stage, or when the mic is live."

Since when?

:thinking: :taphead: :smirk:

24th/26th Jan - according to his diary he is 'unavailable'. Anyone care to guess wot he's upto? :D Free internet marsbar for whoever can figure it out.

I think the website looks great, it is made in such a way that it looks good on an iPad. I am going to say something else contraversial now. I think he is by far not the worse presenter on bid and I actually like him. Not my favourite but not my worse (that would be The Bequester for me)

All IMHO of course.

PJ

I think the website looks great, it is made in such a way that it looks good on an iPad. I am going to say something else contraversial now. I think he is by far not the worse presenter on bid and I actually like him. Not my favourite but not my worse (that would be The Bequester for me)
Completely disregarding what he may or may not be like off-screen, I personally think that Mark Ryes comes over as a reasonably professional presenter on-screen as opposed to just another spiv salesman (as with 90% of the presenters at the channel). He is also more honest than James Russell (not difficult, admittedly) in his presentation of items.

Don't forget that he has had genuine work on other media outlets unlike some of the third rate cruise ship entertainers that appear on the channels nowadays, so if Mark Ryes is good enough for the likes of BFBS and Challenge (I know he's not there now, having presumably fallen out of favour for some reason, but he had worked for Challenge for many years), then he still must have something going for him on a purely professional level.

Don't forget that Andy Hodgson also supposedly has a bad reputation off-screen but few people seem to bother to even mention this (or are simply unaware of it).

I don't have a problem with Mark Ryes. His website is simple and he has a nice smile. He's a pretty good presenter. I'm trying to ignore stuff that goes on Twitter generally. I rarely use it.

He has no modesty does he:

"Someone had just left. What [the producer] needed was someone who was sleek and professional and could just go on with no training"

With only 29 days off work in nearly 10 years, a rare feat for a freelancer like Mark, we were keen to know if being gay had ever effected his career. Coming out at 19, Mark says he’s always been open about his sexuality in the workplace,

I’ve never had to sleep with anyone for a job, not that anyone’s ever offered.

:mysmilie_466: Mark Ryes is gay :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back