Caroline Lindsay talking Tripe this morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Caught five mins of bid before work this morning and Caroline came out with this tripe.

"Yesterday after the show about 12 I went to see the scheduler and demanded all my items tomorrow should be under £20 he/she said sorry we don't have enough available" (ahem!) "so I said I must have all my items for under £20 they said I was becoming a diva but I have managed to get all my items for under £20 today."

Just how many of bids items actually sell for more than £20 anyway apart from the odd bit of jewellery andmemory foam mattress?

What utter drivel.

Peter Simon aside, she's the worst one for talking utter crap. She'll say anything if she thinks it'll help shift units. She might look like the vicar's wife but that's where the similarity ends!

I always have to turn her off - find her voice very irritating - plus the fact she talks complete sh*te :hi:

Gawd, is she still about! I think she went to the same presenter school as Dennice R on IW, IMO they could both bore for England....

she reminds me of those creature comforts tortoise when she smiles

Last edited:
she has got to take the title of baroness of bullshit
she was saying the other day if you bought the trainers she was selling it could help cure your cancer!!!!!
and buy this facial toner especially if you have just got divorced...
wot a load of old cobblers

Latest posts

Back