Sue Southall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sue Southall.........I cannot bear to watch her for a long time,she overuses the word "ABSOLUTLEY" which is really irritating!
Yet another failed actor/actress with no talent who can now only get work on cheap shopping channels!

re: Emily De Cosimo

Sue Southall.........I cannot bear to watch her for a long time,she overuses the word "ABSOLUTLEY" which is really irritating!
Yet another failed actor/actress with no talent who can now only get work on cheap shopping channels!

Yeah, because that's all us 'failed actor/actresses can really do isn't is? shopping telly? it couldn't possibly be that fact that it pays really well?l or maybe that it's a starting point to work up into more mainstream presenting tv gigs-I mean Davina started off on a dating show right? oh and then there's Amanda Holden who started as a guest on Blind Date, Oh and Brian Dowling who appeared on Big Brother...but yeah shopping TV and you've automatically failed? Can I ask what you do for a living? or are you lucky enough to sit at home all day watching shopping TV? I happen to think it's nice to see a 'real' warm, natural beauty on TV for a change, she is at the start of her career and from what I have researched is one to watch out for-as to her being a 'failed 'actress-who are you to judge that one? She is only young and multi skilled, takes a lot to sell and talk for that long on 'live' TV-bet she's laughing all the way to the bank though! -got her own theatre company too who do loads for local charities and community work so... failed? 'ABSOLUTELY' think NOT! Go Emily 'ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!':nod:

Another cutie.This agency seems to have alot of really good looking women,who come across extremely well on the box.Nothing wrong with that.

Latest posts

Back