Pricing: What would be better?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BidShoppingFan

Registered Shopper
I know Bid Shopping compensate for their jaw droopingly low prices with extortionate p&p and premium rate phone number but could they be more successful if they reduced their extra charges or would that defeat the reason for which they are famous (i.e. low prices). I use an example from a "Limited Time Offer" which was sold today with Sally. So which offer would you prefer? The amazingly low £4.99 (is that too good to miss?) or the £9.99 option (is it too high)? Obviously they would make the same amount either way. I know personally I would ring as opposed to missing out whilst waiting to get online if the number was free...

bid1.jpgbid 2.jpg

Ok so I would question, are they really famous for low prices, or rather the fact they sell **** and all have degrees in lying?

But to answer your question, I would prefer higher prices with lower p&p and call charges.

I think they should do a trial p&p free night, have a some balls to try it see if it shifts more products... Bennyxp suggest it to Bid see if they will give it a go. If it doesn't work for them fair enough but I for one haven't bought for years because everything had £7 or £8 added. I would have bought a memory foam topper or a sonic toothbrush had the p&p been lower instead Argos got my business.

Latest posts

Back