Beauty day/L'Occitane TSV 12th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sj17

Registered Shopper
Looks like there's a beauty day on Sunday 12th October with L'occitane as the TSV.

I refuse to get excited about Beauty Day anymore. Don't even give us cheap postage like the first one. Bound to be easy pay though, but ususal boring same old same old brands.

I know it's still a bit earlier, but I wondered if anyone know what the L'Occitane TSV was going to be.

Thanks

T x

I dont want any more lotion and would like a nice set of Shea soaps and bath products with maybe a candle and small bottle of the lemon and honey.

I dont want any more lotion and would like a nice set of Shea soaps and bath products with maybe a candle and small bottle of the lemon and honey.

Same here. I'm not that keen on their body lotions, but bath/shower gels and shea soaps, that I would like.

I want buckets and buckets and buckets and buckets and buckets of body lotion. Sorry :D

I want buckets and buckets and buckets and buckets and buckets of body lotion. Sorry :D

Me too, Tootsie. I'm using the Amazing Grace firming lotion atm and it's not working :52:! When that's finished I'll be going back to L'Occitane.

I want Body Lotions and matching shower gels, no skincare. I want to try the Gingerbread man and Milkman

I've yet to find a L'Occitane product that I DON'T like! The body lotion is wonderful stuff and if it has come as part of a TSV I don't mind lashing it on generously! I'd like some milk shower cream as it is good for a quick hair wash as well.

I've yet to find a L'Occitane product that I DON'T like! The body lotion is wonderful stuff and if it has come as part of a TSV I don't mind lashing it on generously! I'd like some milk shower cream as it is good for a quick hair wash as well.

I used to be the same, but in the last TSV I really didn't like the hand cream, it was honey and something, can't remember what, anyway it was really sweet and sickly. I didn't like to throw it away, so I used it if I was going outside and that way the smell had a while to dissipate. Also, if I used it in the house the dog used to follow me round everywhere salivating, desperate to lick it off :52: I wasn't overly keen on the lip gloss either, it tasted icky :31:

i agree tootsie, the lemon and honey smells horrid ( medicinal ) and seems to last ages. I prefer the lighter texture creams too...like the cherry blossom and the rose is okay.

I won't be bothering as I'm still receiving the AD from the last but one TSV. Am going to be giving away the body lotion as gifts though. Not very keen. It just doesn't absorb into my skin and yesterday made my leg so itchy I nearly took the skin off scratching it!

I used to be the same, but in the last TSV I really didn't like the hand cream, it was honey and something, can't remember what, anyway it was really sweet and sickly. I didn't like to throw it away, so I used it if I was going outside and that way the smell had a while to dissipate. Also, if I used it in the house the dog used to follow me round everywhere salivating, desperate to lick it off :52: I wasn't overly keen on the lip gloss either, it tasted icky :31:

i agree tootsie, the lemon and honey smells horrid ( medicinal ) and seems to last ages. I prefer the lighter texture creams too...like the cherry blossom and the rose is okay.

I agree, didn't like the Honey and Lemon. The smell just seemed to follow you.

I loved the old honey lip gloss they did in a little jar but it is discontinued :cry:

I won't be bothering as I'm still receiving the AD from the last but one TSV. Am going to be giving away the body lotion as gifts though. Not very keen. It just doesn't absorb into my skin and yesterday made my leg so itchy I nearly took the skin off scratching it!

Me too! When I used this lotion I realised that I can't use body products that have mineral oil. I avoid it in face products too. I am careful what I buy from QVC because of this as it's pricey to pay the p and P on goods when you don't know the ingredients until you get the stuff at home. It's surprising how many of the higher end ranges are loaded with mineral oil.

Latest posts

Back