What is James Russell on about what the hell is Jewellery Jeopardy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Not got a clue what they are doing on Bid at the moment and neither do James and Kiri by the sounds of it. No one knows the rules to jewellrey jeopardy. Another stupid idea that wasn't thought through.

Lol don't all laugh at one. James Russell - "You can't turn your tv on these days without someone telling you about the rising price of Gold" :mysmilie_867:

Question if they don't know which item they are going to pick how come they have a quantity before the box is picked?

Last edited:
Would appear to be the £35 Jewellery Meltdown that Mike did last night albeit under a different name.
bid tv did jewellery jeopardy a few years ago where it was basically a non stop drop with the premise that if it got to £1 it would be taken off the screen so the jeopardy was do you come in now and be safe or wait for it to go for £1 and risk missing out completely?! Was much more exciting then. Shame they've changed it with the stupid box game! They pick the box at "random" and even though they don't know what the item it they oddly seem to have the correct graphics. URGH!

The new ideas are crap along with "Trolley Dash" and "Flash ma Minge" they have started up.

The man is a pillock with no morales.

He states he worked on a cruise ship - I'm surprised no one threw him overboard with his 'sales technique'.

WARNING

Apparently James will be selling those hideous glass "worry angels" on Bid TV between 9 and 10pm, so lock away all children, pets, and sharp objects before attempting to change channels tonight. No responsibility will be accepted for ANY damages resulting from a smashed TV screen as a consequence of this.

I am worried now because I don't have a worry angel and that worries me do i need a worry angel to stop worrying and if i stop worrying i am worried that bid won't let me return the worry angel I might buy because I used it to stop worrying and now I don't worry because I used a worry angel I am worried about worrying can a worry angel stop me worrying about worrying or will I worry forever unless I buy a worry angel.

:mysmilie_512:

I am worried now because I don't have a worry angel and that worries me do i need a worry angel to stop worrying and if i stop worrying i am worried that bid won't let me return the worry angel I might buy because I used it to stop worrying and now I don't worry because I used a worry angel I am worried about worrying can a worry angel stop me worrying about worrying or will I worry forever unless I buy a worry angel.

:mysmilie_512:

Forget Worry Angels, sounds like you need a Peter Simon statuette...

Forget Worry Angels, sounds like you need a Peter Simon statuette...

Dipped in delicious 2354 carat gold plate, encrusted in Saworfski crystals and dusted with AAAAAAAAAAAAAA tanzanite dust from Sally Jaxx' teeth.

The worry angels are on now, and the sob story that James is coming out with is...well..utterly disgusting and deeply cynical purely for selling tacky glass tat. Urgh
envy.gif

It's really puke-inducing the crappy spiel about the tacky bits of glass.

I have just spoken to the Queen worry angel and her sister Angel Delight are horrified at the amount of bollox Russell is coming out with.

After the worry angel came a <del>genuine</del> <del>faux</del> genuine mink bed throw; James literally kept changing the description leaving me lost for words. I'm now worrying whether or not genuine minks were used to create the bed throw - maybe the worry angels could <del>help</del> hinder me?

Latest posts

Back