What's worse: The Worry Angels or The Peter Simon 10th Anniversary Resin Statuette

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you hate the most? The Worry Angels or Peter Simon Statuette

• Worry Angels

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Peter Simon Statuette

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Greg

Registered Shopper
Both are flipping awful, but you must only choose one.

p.HO115470.mp.aa.jpg

********OR*******

p.HO115784.mp.aa.jpg

If I was worrying about something and someone gave me those worry angels as a gift, I would throw those angels against the wall as some form of stress relief
headbang.gif

Worry Angels by a mile!

At least the Peter Simon statue rasied money for a good cause.

How can anyone not like the Peter Simon figurine, Your missing out, I have him in my livingroom all the time now, I don't need to wait for the weekends anymore, If you want 1 there are 3 more on the bid website and 2 on ebay meaning of 995 about 20 have been resold which isnt bad really

They should think about making christmas decoration versions of the worry angels, they might look nice hanging on a tree

Be warned - The "Heaven Sent Worry Angels" will reappear on Price Drop TV after 9pm and they have now been given names like Love and Luck. Gulp.

If you are worried about money put £20 in the pockets of Bid Shopping and you will not need to worry about it they will take care of it for you.

I think of other names for them angels:

Deception
Exaggeration
Tacky
Atheist
Dildo

What are you going to name yours? :mysmilie_505:

I'm going to call mine:

Delicious
Better Buy
Saworfski
Paid a Lot More
Snot

In 10 years' time we'll all be on here and raving about our Benny statuettes anyway.

Oh, there are six aren't there?

In honour of Lisa Brash, I'm calling that one "Chastity" :nod:

Latest posts

Back