I am the Sit-Up Network Worry Angel. Write your worries about the network....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
...on this piece of virtual folded piece of paper. Every message about your complaints and worries about the presenters and products written here will heal and make you spiritually whole again, so you can waste your cash on extortionate p&p and stupidly high premium rate phone call charges.

Worry Angel -----> :mysmilie_518:

Peter Simon and his verbal diarrhoea of words and phrases that ultimately mean nothing and makes your brains turn to mush and dribble out of your ears...

I'm worried someone might buy me a worry angel :hi:

Bexi, our telephone executives from Bangkok will give you a call back in the next 20 minutes to confirm your delivery details. Should you choose to hang up or not answer your phone we will try every hour via our automated service which will serve to annoy as much as possible until you give us your credit card details.

As the worry angel is priced with the £7.99 P&P they will be with you in the next 2 - 3 working days via our Express delivery service. If you choose to buy some Tanzanite you will pay another £7.99 for the same service with the same delivery driver on the same van..

Last edited:
i'm worried as i keep seeing these "crystal" angels it's like they are following me i turn on the tv they are there am even dreaming about them it's proper scaring me please make them go away :sad:

i'm worried as i keep seeing these "crystal" angels it's like they are following me i turn on the tv they are there am even dreaming about them it's proper scaring me please make them go away :sad:

whenever I see them going round on the Bid display stand I have an eerie rendition of the following;

Ring-a-ring-a-worry-angels,
A pocket full of evil;
Hush! hush! hush! hush!
The worry angels are going to get you!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

/shudder. They are evil, I make no bones about that :/

Legend has it that if you put the Peter Simon statue in the middle of the worry angels this symbolises Stonehenge. Peter Simon's 'grin' becomes evil, all the worry angels light up and they blast you with pure white energy. You will then turn into a zombie.

Last edited:
they have same effect on me reminds me of a dr who episode expect them to come to life lol just creepy

Let the WORRY ANGEL sooth and heal you my children. May your worries and evil thoughts disappear as the circle of angels surround you with their wondrous light and positive vibes.

Let the WORRY ANGEL sooth and heal you my children. May your worries and evil thoughts disappear as the circle of angels surround you with their wondrous light and positive vibes.
Before turning nasty.

DON'T...BLINK...

(That's a Doctor Who
"Weeping Angels" reference if you're wondering.)

To be honest the Peter Simon statuette reminds me more of a Weeping Angel minus the wings (Angel Bob...I mean Peter?:giggle:), especially the vampiric smile...
Goodness, I certainly wouldn't blink if this monstrosity was standing near on a shelf looking at me....Brrr :sweat:

Latest posts

Back