Ha Ha Ha Guess what they are waiting to be delievered tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As long as someone from the returns department remembers to bring the right box. Allegedly
mysmilie_62.gif

What a ****** joke. I've looked, and he has 8 pieces scheduled for his shift. TBH, if it costs only about £15-£20 to make, and they sell for £60, they wont care how much we hate it, they will carry on selling it ontil nobody buys. PROFIT is the only thing they are interested in.

Well I guess that's what business is all about Bennyxp... but who are the utter gimps who fall for the spiel and buy this **** though??? :sad:

Don't tell me they are trying to reflog all the tat folk have returned? I thought they sent out James Russell, with it in a suit case, to find a spot on a street corner, with Sally Jaxs as his look out person.

If tanzanite is so rare, why are they selling it with plastic "diamonds"?

Tanzanite is rare, when it is a darker blue then aquamarine. They were selling 'AA grade' tanzanite in silver at £19 the other day.. If that white excuse for a gemstone is double a graded then Ill eat my diamonds x

I saw some AAA grade last night, still set in silver :confused2: I can't believe people pay their prices. The last piece always goes at a much higher price. People would be expecting it to drop like previous pieces I reckon, but it never seems to.

I think I saw Ammolite advertised. They say that's rare but is it rarer than tanzanite? :mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back