The Australia Boot Limited?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
On Wednesday or Thursday Andy Hodgson said the Australia Boots were almost gone and he would be surprised if they were still here by the weekend, yesterday Elisa had them and the caption said low stock levels so today surprise surprise Caroline Lindsay has the Boot on and has availability in all sizes. Sigh!! Bid just be honest with us that's all we ask why do you have to say things that turn out not to be true.

You could be a great channel with so many more loyal viewers if you just stopped talking to us like we are all thick and don't remember a word you have said to us.

I don't know why you should be surprised as some of the presenters will say anything to get a sale. Caroline only earlier was using the 'I don't know when you will see this again' line about some clothing she was selling. Sally Jaxx appears to be the worst at using that stock phrase, along with her ridiculous OTT 'loving' every item she sells.

Kinda surprised with Andy Hodgson as I always thought he was one of the more honest presenters around, although he is in full on scare mongering mode this afternoon selling this fire blanket. Quite shameful really.

Yes the fire blanket is getting the serious treatment which maybe being a bit overdone as my flat had one in it when I moved in but after a refurb the housing company said they were no longer a requirement as I believe you don't try to fight these things yourself you get out and let the fire brigade sort it same with fire extingushers apparently we have been told at work you no longer use them you just get out of the building and leave it.

He's pretty much frightening people (especially the elderly dears who live on their own) in to buying this fire blanket with all his little stats and facts that he is reading out prior to every sale item.

these boots have me baffled which ones are the genuine boots? sit up say these boots are the originals qvc says the emu's are the originals who if any of them do i believe?

as for "lying" presenters they do it all the time peter and his sidekick wendy said last week they were having a flash clearance one day only only time blah de blah sally jaxx had one the sat before they do act as if we're senile

these boots have me baffled which ones are the genuine boots? sit up say these boots are the originals qvc says the emu's are the originals who if any of them do i believe?
I suspect that both are 'genuine' in their own sense, namely The Australia Boot probably being the 'original' knock-off copy :wink:

Given the crap that Sit-up sell and the lies told on a regular basis I'm much more inclined to believe QVC than Sit-up.

Why Oz

I don't get it at all, its boiling in Australia why make super warm snuggley boots. Now if they said the original North Canadian boots i'd be interested!!! Uggs are a rip off!

Apparently they keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer, but James Russell said this so it might be
110c4527.gif

Welcome to the board by the way :hi:

On Wednesday or Thursday Andy Hodgson said the Australia Boots were almost gone and he would be surprised if they were still here by the weekend, yesterday Elisa had them and the caption said low stock levels so today surprise surprise Caroline Lindsay has the Boot on and has availability in all sizes. Sigh!! Bid just be honest with us that's all we ask why do you have to say things that turn out not to be true.

You could be a great channel with so many more loyal viewers if you just stopped talking to us like we are all thick and don't remember a word you have said to us.

Oh what a shock Pocket Size Nark Lyes has some Australia Boot in all sizes.

Price drop mark ryes "I haven't seen them go this low before..." £19.49 Well mark, look at the speed auction monitor. £12.99 now :p

and I just heard mark £The black ones are better as when they get wet it doesn't show up...on the brown ones they can show up badly.." Lets hope noone bought the brown ones on SPeed auction and switched over :p

Shocking isn't it Mark Ryes trying to get Tori to say she never seen them so low Tori trying to get out of answering cos someone must have said in the earpiece shut up the are £10.99 on Speed Auction and £17.99 on Price Drop

Latest posts

Back