P&P Con proof

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Right well here's proof:

bid4.jpg

bid5.jpg

Almost the same product except Bid were selling the February House for £6.99 p&p

Speed Auction were selling the January House for £7.99 p&p at the same time

So why would an almost exact product have a higher p&p on one channel to another?

Also note that Bid's price is £2 lower than Speed Auction so you have paid £3 more on Speed Auction for a smiliar product.

Attachments

• bid4.jpg
    bid4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 135
  • bid5.jpg
    bid5.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Because, ultimately, they can set whatever price they like I guess. It's not a con unless they say it's never been cheaper etc. However, it is a RIP-OFF!!

It is a con because p&p is how much it costs them to put it in a box sellotape it label it and deliver it so why does an almost idential product cost £1 more to post on one channel than another the price is different they can as you say sell it for what they want to but didn't bid say a few weeks ago the p&p is based on weight.?

It can't be classed as a con... You know what it is, you don't have to buy it, you know how much it is, you know how much the postage and call charges are. It all there to see before purchasing so it's not a con. Sorry.

And believe me, I ain't sticking up for the sh!t-up channels for the sake of it...I truly despise them all!!

A rip off yes, a con no :)

But obviously we will have to agree to disagree! :)

Who in their right mind would want it anyway? I see so many of shopping channel stuff like this in a charity shop going for a maximum of £2, and we are left with them on our hands until we have a sale

i don't understand why the P&P has to be so much is it purely just to line their pockets? it's the main reason i don't buy from the channels the price of the actual item may be low but when your paying almost the same price in postage it's not worth it

Latest posts

Back