Respect my authoritah!

Attachments

• penfold.jpg
    penfold.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 169
  • simon2.jpg
    simon2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 178
You're on dangerous ground: these telly people have nerves like brittle glass! :nod:

Top man is Simon.........:up:
Great demonstrations of the products he co presents on like Greased Lightning and Bissell,an all round decent chap in my opinion!
Cannot really understand why he chooses to work on Ideal World with Muppets like Howard,Sean and Loen to name just a few,but I have noticed that he does put them in their place if they get out of hand........:clapping:

Top man is Simon.........:up:
Great demonstrations of the products he co presents on like Greased Lightning and Bissell,an all round decent chap in my opinion!
Cannot really understand why he chooses to work on Ideal World with Muppets like Howard,Sean and Loen to name just a few,but I have noticed that he does put them in their place if they get out of hand........:clapping:

:sad: Loen isn't a muppet!

Horatio are you Simon Iles? :grin:

Because everyone else on this forum thinks he is terrible.

Horatio are you Simon Iles? :grin:

Because everyone else on this forum thinks he is terrible.

He He.........No I am not!
I would be interested to know though why people think he is terrible?
Is it because he doesn't act the fool and gives proper demonstrations and info on the products he guest presents on?
Please tell me peeps because I just hate being in the minority..........:cheeky:

Last edited:
I agree with MB, imo Simon Iles is one of the best things about IW..

I think he is def trying to mix it up a bit with his demo's, going in dens dressing room, pratting about with howard in the back stage kitchen bit (bad acting Howard , be ashamed be very ashamed!), all improvements on that bit of beige carpet that gets bisselled, wertheimed, polti'd to death
I think all these presenters must have fans or else they would get the boot, (by fans i mean people who buy stuff when they present it) especially at the moment, and these revolving products must sell otherwise they would find some new stuff surely?

Did you know that Bissell USA positively gave Simon the thumbs up after seeing his demonstrations on Ideal World here in the UK.
Apparently he was the first person to show how a carpet shampooer can successfully remove paint off a carpet and they were so impressed they even show it over in the States.
Well done Simon.........:clapping:
A large multi national company like Bissell have given your demonstrations a big thumbs up and you deserve a lot of credit for that buddy....:up:

Good job!

Latest posts

Back