Just Received a Laura Geller Customer Return

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OscarFelixJake

Registered Shopper
OK - I've heard the stories about people receiving used products from QVC but didn't think it happened very often - well today it's happened to me.
I ordered 2 of the new Eye Rimz - one geen and one purple
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226484/walk.yah.UKHB-U073

One arrived in a QVC plastic outer bag with the sealed Laura Geller Packaging inside - I opened this and it was the green one - perfect and gorgeous. :)
The other arrived in just the Laura Geller Envelope with clear sellotape down one side and the delivery label stuck to the outside. Inside was the purple one, the seal had been cut and there was a big finger smudge across the product. Eugh! Totally gutted. :(

I rang customer services, the lady I spoke to was really nice about it and apologised and they are sending a replacement out today along with a returns label for the original.
I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the mingy one to be returned before getting another one sent out as I'm sure it will sell out on Saturday during the LG hours.

That's awful - with a product to use on your eyes too. :eek: Glad Customer Service seemed to be helpful - hope you get your replacement soon :)

what a shame OFJ but as you say at least you dont have to wait untill you have sent the other one back befor they send you out the new one BTW i have just looked at them and they are georgous you lucky thing

I'd take a photo of it and send it to the manager of customer services. You know, those people who say that QVC never send out returns.

Yeah - can't fault the customer services team - they are so helpful and friendly. It's the QC people in the warehouse who need a kick up the backside. I don't think they should re-process any health and beauty products where the seals have been broken.

I'd take a photo of it and send it to the manager of customer services. You know, those people who say that QVC never send out returns.

The customer services rep I spoke to said I'm sorry this has happened to you, it doesn't happen very often. There was no denial by QVC that it was a customer return.
It was sorted out within two minutes :)

not surprised

there is no doubt many thinks go back to the warehouse. I for one am fond of the odd bargain on last clicks and have ordered 7 rings ( I know how many fingers!!) recently and 5 of them had faults!! one an opal ring had a crack right through it, I know I ordered the last one. I had no problems returning it for a full refund and low and behold they now have one more back in stock in my size !! crazy with a fault like that. Others have been covered in scratches or worse bits stuck behind having clearly been worn.
CS always say this should never happen but you can tell by their voice it does and they are always such nice people you just accept it. I am also loathe to go on waitlist as when an item turns up a week or so later you know someone else has sent it back used.
I think also they must have a massive increase in returned items of late, lets face it they do offer an outstanding returns policy especially for make-up. I for one would not ever bother trying half the stuff I do.

It is helpful that QVC offer a 30 day money back guarantee, it is a pity that it is abused by some customers but the warehouse staff really do need a kick up the backside.

I once returned a Nails Inc kit which had been sent to me, three-quarters of which had been used. I re-ordered the item and lo and behold the same used kit turned up again!!!

I wrote a letter of complaint and was assured that it was not QVC policy to send out returned items!

I would be tempted to call into the studio during one of Laura Geller's hours tomorrow and tell her what happened live on air!!! :33:

It may be the quality checker's finger print - as the trailer that Anthony does shows him taking a parcel off the belt and passing it to a checker!

Either way its Euck!

I would be tempted to call into the studio during one of Laura Geller's hours tomorrow and tell her what happened live on air!!! :33:

She'd be so embarrassed - I couldn't do that to her - I think she's great and I love her make-up. It's the QVC Quality Control team that are at fault.

Also I have a really young voice - people ask if my mummy or daddy are in when I answer the phone sometimes. I used to talk to Steve Whatley years ago and I sounded like a mad scouse 5 year old. Not quite the impression I like to cultivate.:1:

Makes you wonder about earrings....

I heard one of the presenters (think it might have been Simon Biagi) say once that returned earrings went into an autoclave to sterilise them - so that, to my mind says they ARE sending them out again...:52:

Part used beauty products - as bad as re selling a half eaten sandwich IMO

Latest posts

Back