Speed Auction Live

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Haha they cocked it up before it started they were supposed to be on a trail and instead we got Mark Ryes ugly mug close up and a producer walking in front of the camera.

Why only quantity of 3? Hmmm, something fishy going on here....:emo:

agree what's new? it's bid up circa early 2000's they're going backwards rather than pastures new was gonna say price drop but they had the plunger didn't they bid had the gavel

I can't see the gavel lasting very long. King Ryes already complaining about the gavel being too heavy :L

I quite like the new set but the colour of the graphics do not match. Completely different shades of red which looks odd. The music is catchy though.

they were wooden the bid gavels were'nt they? not so heavy ok i know way too much am deffo a shopping tv addict lol

I'm two parts colourblind and can see the colours do not match the "Speed Auction" logos next to the tv monitor are completely different but hey whose looking at the set when Mr Mark Ryes is on :tongue:

"Ed Hardy make up is very rare and difficult to get hold of"???? Ermm i just googled it and it is available in Boots and Superdrug and LLoyds Pharmacy for a start :cheeky:

"I'm pocket size Mark Ryes and you know what I am famous for.."??????

Errr oh yeah you are famous for .... errmmm ohhh ermmm yeah it's coming to me.... no not sure anyone help me out what is pocket size Mark Ryes famous for?

to everyone else having nickname pocket sized would not be a good thing to mr ego loves himself it's the best name around!

Latest posts

Back