Sabatier Trompette

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Sabatier is the makers mark used by several kitchen knife manufacturers—by itself it is not a registered brand name. The name Sabatier is considered to imply a high-quality knife produced by one of a number of manufacturers in the Thiers region of France using a fully forged process; the knives of some of these manufacturers are highly regarded. However, the name "Sabatier" came into use before intellectual property laws and is not protected; knives legally bearing the name range from high-quality knives made in France to cheap mass-produced products of poor quality from France and other countries; a registered logo or full name, or both, such as "65 Sabatier Perrier", is necessary to establish origin and quality.

In other words anyone can say they have made a Sabatier Knife hmmmm I wonder if Speed Auction's are genuine sorry I mean Speed Auction Live

:headbang: So anyone can use the name? So cheap crap, essentially then.

I just buttered some toast with my Sabatier Tanzanite Butterknife... high quality real thing.... well that's what the woman in Poundland told me so must be true. She said they are very rare and was lucky to get one!

Latest posts

Back