Flo gas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
Not only am I battling with Asda I am having to fight Flo Gas .
Last summer I changed my LPG supplier from Shell to Flo Gas ,well what a disaster.
To start off the manager came and surveyed the"site" ie my front garden where the tank has been for the last 20 odd years and gave the OK so I signed on the dotted line.
Next they decided I needed a new tank as mine is over 20 years old, so the tank was rundown and the change over day arrived I was told that I didn't need to be here so I went off to my hospital appointment and expected to come home to a new tank full of gas but no the old tank with very little gas in was still there. So a call to head office and I was told that they couldn't replace the tank as there is to much greenery around it. I said you said it was OK only 6 weeks ago and it hasn't grown that much.
Then just before Christmas they over filled the tank meaning I was without heating and hot water for nearly a week. They had to burn of the excess gas and reset the regulators.
Then yesterday the coldest we have had all winter they came and "filled" the tank I was on my way out so didn't actually see the man filling the tank but the gauge was reading 85% but I once again had no heating or hot water so after waiting for the rest of the day for a man to come and check the tank it turns out that the gauge is faulty so the tank was EMPTY.
Now all of this could have been avoided if only they had replaced the tank before Christmas when they said they where going to. Even the man who came yesterday was surprised to see that I still had the old tank.
So I now have no heating and hot water once again until the gauge is replaced as they wont fill the tank with out it.and guess what as the tank is so old they don't know if they will be able to get the right gauge for it.
Karen

Latest posts

Back