Gavel Action...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it's like he's winding himself up and he's about to fly off haha deffo gavel overkill

ooh he's spying naughty chris he spied on my profile lol i do know he posts but he's obv just been lurking to say that

He said earlier that people were criticising Justin's gavel action! lol I like Chris. I don't know why they have him on speed auction permanently.

They should think of us as truthful and honest - in fact their conscience :wink:

Gavel action

Hi Lou, and the rest of you. Yes, I do check in here now and then! Doing my best with the gavel, but I think that is the least of my worries when presenting three-and-a-half hours of live TV! lol.

They have changed the gavel today to the old speed auction 2005 design permanently now (less the old speedy arrows). Seems to be denting the plate less.

They have changed the gavel today to the old speed auction 2005 design permanently now (less the old speedy arrows). Seems to be denting the plate less.

Nope, it's down to the presenter what one they have. CIndy had that one last night, but Chris had the metal one. :)

haha liking it chris just watching when he's at the gavel he's over exxagerating the twiddle as i call it and saying bit of gavel action there haha feel like i'm in on the joke hehe

And to think I was the person who came up with "Gavel action" lmao Surely a £5 voucher winging itself my way? lol

Chris Rhodes is my favourite on Speed Auction. That gavel has seen a lot of action tonight! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back