The next cheap big thing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
We have a sort of book/cheap books delivery thing at work every few weeks where you can buy tat gifts for a few quid. Bizarrely some of these products seem to end up on Bid Shopping almost immediately after examples being - The Shoe Spikes, Railway Clock and Electronic Money Safe.

This week the tatty book club have delievered a gem of a product which I think will be winging it's way to Bid in a few weeks it will go nicely with the quality Knee tray, Wheelchair or magnifying glass it is:

light.jpg

No it isn't a booby illuminator for the red light girls as we thought at work it is a neck light cheap tacky and probably totally useless and bad for the eyes but ideal for Bid. Do you want one what other things have you seen that Bid might like?

Has anybody seen that spray they now sell? You spray it on clothes, and the creases come out :L

I saw them demonstrate that the other day, Benny. I thought that's a good idea. Would like to know if there is any other chemical in it (apart from water).

Peter Simon on Bourbonhenge: "Delicious". And for once he may be right as long as they're not stale...

I wouldn't mind knitting the girls one for next time we go skiing. I'm not as good as my husband so have to stay on the lower slopes which get mighty crowded. One look at me, in me balaclava coming towards them and I would have a clear run down to the bar.

Latest posts

Back