Jamea Russel on holiday :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
As we know james is on holiday for a month, and I was wondering who was going to be on instead. My thought were king ryes! :sad: But it's gonna be Charie! :) I personally think he is one of the best, and will be sorely missed when he leaves.

He is working 6 days a week apparently for the next 3 weeks (probably getting money together for when he goes back to Jersey.)

He will be on Moday 10-1:30 and Tuesday 6:30-10 (both of james' shifts)

Even though it is going to be all jewellery, I'll probably watch, as I do like him.

James Russell on holiday meets another person and they start talking in the dining area;

Russell - Hi, I'm James.
Holiday Maker - Nice to meet you James, I'm Bert from Slough
Russell - Not THE Bert who bought some Tanzanite? I saw your name go across the screen!
Holiday Maker - Not sure what you're on about, are you trying to sell me something?
Russell - Not at all! I do work on the television though selling fine pieces of jewellery and home ware items.
Holiday Maker - Errr, ok that's good to know.
Russell - I'm also GIA certified, so when it comes to Gems and other jewellery I'm your MAN!
Holiday Maker - What sort of Gems do you deal in?
Russell - Well, I sold 9932 units of Tanzanite on Bid.tv over last Christmas. The suckers at home believed everything I said, HAHA! I got them good and proper. When I say triple A they say banana and pick up their phones to buy it!
Holiday Maker - Isn't that a bit of a con?
Russell - All part of the game I'm afraid!
Holiday Maker - You sound like a wanker to me.
Russell - Well I don't care really what you think, I'm famous and there's nothing you can do! (sits back on chair and sips his drink looking smarmy)
Holiday Maker - Well, actually... I do know you and I bought my wife some Tanzanite from Bid.tv.
Russell - Is that the time?
Holiday Maker - /waves fist. I'll get you Russell, you *******!
Russell - Yeah, wotever!

The next day James Russell and his girlfriend are out on the kilimanjaro track looking for the sacred AAAA tanzanite. They enter the Block D mine whilst no-one is looking.

Also in tow is Mr. Holiday Maker who seeks revenge.... he finds some dynamite and blows up the entrance to the tomb which seals Russell and co with all the Tanzanite they can have, FOREVER!

OK, time for my medication... /sigh.

"So if you want a lifesize, lifelike model of an ex-shopping TV presenter encrusted in what's left of the AAAA Tanzanite fragments, you know the number to call. Delicious."

Latest posts

Back