ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
"It's a level 3 weather warning"

"wrap up warm if you go out"

"Take a duvet, a throw or an extra coat if you go out in the car,"

I wonder why they are telling us this? :cheeky:

I liked the way Peter Simon said last night you should get this cardigan girls it's gonna be -10 you will this tonight.... right and this cardigan will be delivered when?

Didn't notice this thread before posting something similar; I blame the browser for not refreshing :smile:

Anyway, some real scare tactics being used, preying on unfortunate house-bound people as a consequence. And the weather's going to get milder for the next few days, at least in some areas in the short term.

Disgusting.

And if there is snow everywhere no-one is going to get their winter deliveries anyway. :angry:

Imagine believing what Bid said and buying the all-in-ones or those 'Snuggle fleeces'.

News just in, Paul_s was found dead in his living room wearing a cosy cuddles blanket. The pathologist stated that the thickness of the cosy cuddle blanket was 1cm thick and contributed to his death. Unfortunetly Trading Standards are unable to trace the factory where it was made and believe the makers label is made up. For those out there who can help we are looking for the 'TommyluvsKate sweat shop factory'?

Also Police have stated that the TV was tuned into Bid.tv whilst a recording was found on a Scotch VHS tape of some 'worry angels' they were selling. The tape was labelled as 'comedy'.

would've thought they would want us to stay in so we could buy more from them just my weird logic lol

Latest posts

Back