Exclusive James Russell's Busman's Holiday Photos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
James visits the Bid Tanzanite mine in secret location near Pontefract

james2.JPG

Deep underground photos of the presenters are all over the walls to help the miners work harder

james4.JPG

Mark Ryes pops up to say hi while he plays with his helmet

james6.JPG

Peter Simon pops up with a Tanzanite Miner (Don't leave it at home!)

james7.JPG

James tried his hand at mining some of that rare Tanzanite

james8.JPG

I thought that the pictures were brilliant as well, especially the first (which looks like a shrine) and the fourth picture that makes Peter Simon look as if he's up to no good (ooh err missus).

Thanks as I said just a bit of fun sorry if some people were offended by them, yes they are rubbishly put together but it's just a joke not a major film animation just trying to lighten the mood as for the comment about the evening class I did look for one previously to the comment but not a lot going on in the area lol but then again evening classes are not comfortable for an ex agoraphobic so I choose to spend my evenings in doors after work hope that answers your question Tasi.

I'm not offended either. Quite honestly some of the presenters put themselves up for ribbing/ridicule/etc. The day we stop laughing about them is the day they have all gone to prison for dodgy practices...

Thanks as I said just a bit of fun sorry if some people were offended by them, yes they are rubbishly put together but it's just a joke not a major film animation just trying to lighten the mood as for the comment about the evening class I did look for one previously to the comment but not a lot going on in the area lol but then again evening classes are not comfortable for an ex agoraphobic so I choose to spend my evenings in doors after work hope that answers your question Tasi.

They're not rubbish, they are really good and funny!

I have trouble leaving the house sometimes too, know how you feel, it's fun coming on here and having a laugh x

Latest posts

Back