Aw, Lou! Chris Rhodes is getting married in the summer!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Chris has just said he is getting married. Congratulations!

Just as you thought he would be your toyboy, Lou! :tongue:

awwwww sad face :( lol still he's "twiddling" tonight that'll do me lol just to add i'd be his younger woman hehe he might see this later lol eek

Last edited:
like how you assume i'm older than chris greg haha :)

Well, you mentioned Peter Simon and his TV programme in the 80's. I grew up in the 80's too....

....phew, hope I got out of that one :angel:

fyi i'm 30 til mon lol i'm all red now (with embarrassment ) not at my age lol at chris seeing my posts knew he would ah well he knows i'm joking lol could do with more presenters who don't take things serious :)

Last edited:
fyi i'm 30 til mon lol i'm all red now (with embarrassment ) not at my age lol at chris seeing my posts knew he would ah well he knows i'm joking lol could do with more presenters who don't take things serious :)

I'm 34 a month tomorrow. FFS shoot me now! When I reach 40 I'm going to bury my head in a pillow and cry.

If any of you guys want to add me on Facebook, look for 'Chris Rhodes Presenter'. Thanks!

Slippery slope there Chris: you'll have loubylou champing at the bit and poking you all hours of the day and night :smirk:

lmao, sorry chap. Do you feel any different or will I not notice anything? I'll keep slogging it out at the gym to keep me going.

In your pervy world HC. You and Ryes would make perfect bedfellows. :grin:

i don't do facebook i'll have you know! not my thing :) am "following" him instead lol ON TWITTER i'm not a stalker haha

Last edited:
In your pervy world HC. You and Ryes would make perfect bedfellows. :grin:

You REALLY should learn to read Greg: I'm 40 years of age - I seriously doubt Mr Ryes would be interested.

For which I am ETERNALLY grateful :smirk:

lmao, sorry chap. Do you feel any different or will I not notice anything? I'll keep slogging it out at the gym to keep me going.

Nope: the Guinness and chips still go down the same way :nod:

Latest posts

Back