If Helen Bates had a brain...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Scenario: You are an assistant on Bid tv you live in Blackpool and drive 400 miles to London to be an assistant on Bid tv on Saturday night on Sunday morning you are getting a plane from Manchester Airport and the weather forecasters tell you it's going to snow badly on Saturday night.

Most normal people would ask for the night off but assistant Helen has decided to drive to London and drive back up to Blackpool then go to Manchester and you wonder why some people get stranded. She needs her head examining.

Lol Peter just said please don't go out if you don't have to it's not safe out there.... well tell that to Ms Bates not the viewers

Lol they have just sent Helen home haha in the words of Peter Simon "All major motorway networks are closed" really? Then you have sent her out into the snowy night knowing she can't get anywhere.

Bid Shopping we care about our staff and customers!

if peter's so worried him and the other presenters and assistants should maybe sleepover at sit up towers i mean he's giving us advice he should listen to himself lol

talking of peter do you think his employment may be something like care in the community? lol he's always getting things wrong and talking nonsense

Whenever I see Bird Brain Bates on screen, I always think that there is a Village short of its idiot somewhere. I'm also surprised to hear that she is capable of driving and actually passed her test.

ooh my edit button is missing wanted to put i don't mean any offence re my comment about peter am just being silly

He keeps going on about how stiff he is and the pain in his buttocks :cheeky:

I really hope someone is recording this. It's shopping TV classic!

Latest posts

Back