Driving me Mad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiJ

Registered Shopper
Tuned in to Bissell this afternoon but had to turn off as Jacqui drove me to distraction with her ya,ya,ya every second. That is all she said for throughout the show and demos. Poor Simon had to fill in the gaps, she was lucky he is such a good guest presenter as she did not have anything to say.
I can only imagine that Jacqui had no interest in the Bissell and is bored to tears, but could she please stop the constant ya, ya, ya.

Terrible.

Like quite a lot of the presenters currently on Ideal World she cannot present a product good enough to make me want to buy.
I am sure Ideal World just drag them off the streets of Peterborough like the old Press Gangs!
The vast majority of the time its the guest presenters who are the only ones to show a product properly,Simon Isles,Janice the Techie and the tall guy who guest presents on the DIY drills etc are three presenters who know what they are talking about and give good informative demonstrations,and do not need the likes of Jaqui,Howard and Loen to put people off buying the item they are presenting............!

Last edited:
Here, Here.

Totally agree, but at least Loen is entertaining.

Jacqui is doing it again on a fitness show.... ya ya ya yes wow, ya ya. If She cant even be interested than why shoud we buy anything.

The only presenters I really find watchable on IW are Loen, Andy, Shaun & Ellis if she is with Janice as I think they work well together.

Howard presenting with the 3D tv yesterday was laughable, especially when he asked Janice if she thought the other big tv manufacturers (I am assuming he was referring to the likes of Sony, Panasonic & Samsung etc) would be running scared (or words to that effect) because Cello were selling such a good 3d tv for such a price, and then wanted them to show him watching Toy Story so we could see his reaction :sleepy:. Why instead didn't he talk about the fact that it has freeview and that it will record onto USB, all good selling points that seemed to get missed and we get a load of twaddle.

I too caught a bit of Jacqui on the latest fitness effort called "The Plank".........:giggle: this afternoon and her presenting does really verge on being embarrassing.
But when you have to try and sell a product called "The Plank" it really does make it all the more difficult a job.
Just who does the marketing for these products when they give them names that would put any sane person off buying one of them.I mean "The Plank" gives me visions of a long 6x2 inch piece of wood that has some kind of weight positioned at each end which you can lift whilst posing in different positions.............:mysmilie_843:
Once again peeps it is a good job that I have the body of Adonis and do not need any type of fancy fitness machine like "The Plank" to keep Mrs H happy..........:muscle:

Why oh why cant Howard say formula instead of the anoying formla

Last edited:
Why oh why cant Howard say formula instead of the anoying formla
that drives me insane aswell! it's nothing to do with him being welsh cos being welsh myself can say i or anyone i know do not speak like that am sure he over emphasises his welshness sometimes

Latest posts

Back