price drop - studio recreation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

james h

Registered Shopper
Basically over the past few weeks I have been trying to recreate the current price drop studio in my spare time. I have finally got around to finishing it (along with the smaller details such as the bad joins in the projector cubes etc). Hopefully some of you will be able to enjoy the designs.

Below on the images everything was created from scratch including the price drop logo and even the coming up graphic.

Image 1.jpgImage 2.jpgImage 3.jpgImage 4.jpgImage 5.jpg

Last edited:
I like the counters they are better than what they have at the moment.

You have the logos on everything though. It's a bit in your face and too much purple lol. :clapping:

Yeah, I may have went overboard with the little logos. As for the counters they are modeled on the ones they currently use (and have done since the re-launch back in September). That's for the comment though Greg and I will change accordingly.

Many thanks for the comments so far. Busy rendering the studio now so it should look even more realistic when its complete. :) Stay tuned!

I like that James: is looking good!

Just missing one thing: a rendering of Peter Simon drowning in millions of ultra-rare AAAAAAAAAAAAA tanzanite :wink:

Don't worry it will be defiantly be done before March 1st! I am just busy adding the lighting to the virtual studio.

Managed to finish rendering the studio to make it seem more realistic. Hope you can enjoy it! Feel free to comment on any of the design. :)

Render Image 1.jpgRender Image 2.jpgRender Image 3.jpgRender Image 4.jpg

Thank's HoodedClaw. Many hours have been spent putting it all together. (Yeah, I know. I am very sad! Haha)

Latest posts

Back