Forget The Worry Angels here come The Buddahs!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
buddahs.jpg

The worry angels are so 2011 here is the new big thing for 2012. You know you want one.

Set of six Buddha s
Starting Price : £ 40.00
Bid From : £ 1.00
Key features

Keep these Happy Buddha's close to hand and rub each Buddha's belly to bring much luck and fortune. Each Buddha is represented by a different aspect of life and fortune- Leisure, Good Luck, Happiness, Prosperity, Good Fortune and Long Life. They are presented in a smart black gift box making them the perfect gift to a dear friend in need of some enlightenment, or someone you love.

Quantity:1 set x 6 Buddha s in black gift box
Measurements: Height of each Buddha approx. 5cm

No. of items : 6
Dimensions : 5cm each
Material : Resin
Colour : Gold
Gift pack : No
Power source : N/A
Gift Box : Yes

Last edited:
There was a Buddah sale on Price-drop earlier this evening, and the worst aspect of this was that they were being sold on a similar basis to those "worry angels", namely inanimate objects masquerading as good luck charms. A normal shop would just sell them as decorative objects but the Sit-up channels appear to be blatantly using luck and hope as selling points for them. Of course the "gold finish" (ahem) was also mentioned in the sales pitch and the final price was just under £10+postage/phone call.

no word of a lie i got given today as a present a dreaded worry angel i should win an oscar for the look of joy i put on haha not sure if it's one of the set sit up were flogging but it looks it it's ever so discreetly put away in a drawer only to be let out when person who gave it to me pops round lol

If I was given a worry angel or buddah I would try to think of creative and humourous photo opportunities for such objects.

Where in the world would you least expect to see a worry angel? :smile:

If I was given a worry angel or buddah I would try to think of creative and humourous photo opportunities for such objects.

Where in the world would you least expect to see a worry angel? :smile:

I won't say what I was going to, or I'll get banned :thinking:

How about: sticking out of the ground just as the last piece of AAAAAAAAAA tanzanite has been removed from Bid's jam butty mine or wherever they get it from?

We have a large godawful Buddah solar light in our garden. A pressie from a neighbour last year. Not the reason we are moving, but one of the joys of moving house is that we can 'lose' it in the move

OMFG :taphead:

Considering these are supposed to sacred images, Sit Up have turned them into shallow fortune trinkets. :angry:

What next? Milk drinking Ganesh elephants? Singing Mullah dolls?

OMFG :taphead:

Considering these are supposed to sacred images, Sit Up have turned them into shallow fortune trinkets. :angry:

What next? Milk drinking Ganesh elephants? Singing Mullah dolls?

They sound FAB!!!

How about a Jesus on a crucifix that, when you spin it round it lights up with 6 randomly generated lottery numbers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back