Price-Drop relaunch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Disturbia

Registered Shopper
Anyone know whats happening on the relaunch? I personally would like to see some individuality back. Speed Auction has brought back the gavel (pointless) but at least it separates it from Bid and Drop. I'd like to see more interaction between the presenters and the assistants. And of course the "price lock" at the end of the drop. That's what made Price Drip iconic.

Looks similar to the Speed relaunch.
Pricedrop.jpg

Not yet, but I'm sure there will be an advert soon to promote it, as speed auction had an advert 2 weeks in advance :)

Benny: are you part of the relaunch?

Bid should have offered you your own show by now. Maybe you can replace Charlie McArdle or Lisa Brash?

If so, you need to start dying your hair with creosote or getting down to the Tyne when the fleet docks - just to make it more authentic :tongue:

I'd be happy for you to take over the mornings on bid. The mornings on bid need more variety instead of the same two every other day.

I think the only shift they would give me, would be the 7:45-11:30 or 11:30-3 on speed auction :L or up to 5 pm if they were being kind! lol

Well, price-drop are in Speed Auction's studio this morning except with blue lighting.

Yep, it's the price drop relaunch next Friday with a new set.

Speed Auction will be showing the pre recorded auctions filmed over the last couple of days until they come back live next week :)

So will they try to sell those Canvas Picture things again, complete with the £9.99 p&p for sending a voucher to your house??? :taphead:

Note that Speed Auction only have the old version of Price Drop's graphics (the ones with the italic text). You would have thought when they updated the new graphics two weeks after their launch, they would have updated the back-ups. The Speedy studio also looks horrible when lit incorrectly. Speed Auction's dark mood lighting is much better than what they use on the pre-recs and when pd are in the studio.

So will they try to sell those Canvas Picture things again, complete with the £9.99 p&p for sending a voucher to your house??? :taphead:

No no no, it's the content from speed auction live (5pm-midnight) that they will be showing.

Latest posts

Back