Buyers beware- ALWAYS compare.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BidShoppingFan

Registered Shopper
Due to the dramatic difference in price each sale seems to have at the moment I think it is time to monitor the differences.
Earlier with Andy Hodgson on bid he sold the Elitech 600w handy vac in red for £16.99 (+ £7.99 p&p)
On www.bid.tv it is £14.99 (with only £5.99 p&p- regardless of how many items you buy) (but ''out of stock'')
http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Elitech-600W-Handy-Vac/purple/MCL000000008158/ProductDetail.raction

Right now Mark Stewart is selling it- currently at £19.99... let's see who wins...

23:05 £14.99 (339 left)

23:06 £12.99 (320 left- clock started)

Hmm so buyers paid £4 more by shopping just 6 hours earlier on the same channel.
As I said in another post, if it sells out at a certain price then fair enough but when they clock it, it is totally unfair and unjust!

Last edited:
What are you trying to get at? If the prices were the same all of the time, I'm sure they would just have fixed prices?!

You can definitely "shop around" on those channels. There's been a few times when I've seen an item on screen, ummed and ahhed about it 'cause of the price, then checked on line later and find the product at a cheaper price and still falling!

Latest posts

Back