Well, I've gone and done it.............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
I've placed an order with IW.
It was yesterdays POTD, the Paint Roller things.

Got through to India, 11 minutes later (at 20p per minute), I finally got the order verified.
We might complain about QVC, but at least they don't try and flog you another four or five items while you're on the phone.

Do I want some Microfibre Cloths? No
Do I want to join some club? No
Do I want some weird Masking Tape/ Dust Sheet thing? No

Jesus, it went on for what felt like hours, so here's hoping I actually get my order.
Can't believe I actually placed an order after all the horror stories on ST, my only excuse is that I still felt a bit drunk from the night before.

I saw some of that with Debbie Shore dressed in a white all in one suit, way too big for her

I've done a lot of painting in my time and never had to don an all in one.........ever

Hope you get your order and enjoy using it :up:

I saw some of that with Debbie Shore dressed in a white all in one suit, way too big for her

I've done a lot of painting in my time and never had to don an all in one.........ever

Hope you get your order and enjoy using it :up:

Not for the painting, no... :thinking:

I still order the odd thing and I've always had strightforward delivery; consistently better than from qvc.

J xx

I quite fancy the Mr Bean answer to decorating - you coat everything you don't want to paint in newspaper and then you retire to safe distance while letting off an explosive in the tin of paint you want to cover the rest of the room.

It's reasonably instantaneous :giggle:

Are these the things you fill with paint and then can do a whole wall at once? If so, be a bit careful as they never say on air how heavy they are when full. It made it difficult to do a ceiling and they did splatter a bit. I think I used them once. Couldn't be arsed, now they're in the back of the junk cupboard!

Like moth, I found the roller too heavy when it was filled with paint and so abandoned using it but thereagain I'm female and lack massive triceps/biceps. :wink: I left the kit for my ex when I moved out. :angel:

Apart from my very first order, I only order online (once in a blue moon) and have never had any problem with delivery as the goods have arrived quickly. On the one occasion I had to return something, the money was returned to my account quickly as well.

Latest posts

Back